Tuesday, December 9, 2008

War of Today?!

In Micheal Weikman's Commentary on Keep the Peace I agree that it will be tough to lothe the presence of the U.S Soldiers from the eye of the Iraqi citizens for the next three years because as mention from one of the debates from Obama as I can remember. Obama did state the fact that, we were suppose to head into Afganistan not Iraq. And what did George W Bush do? He put his nose into other countries business, but then again Iraq did have a dictator (Sadam) who was terrorizing most of the abiding citizens. So therefore it was wrong of Bush to go to Iraq. However, Bush did one thing right and its that he expressed our country's willingness to help other countries when in need. Moreover, I do believe that it would take a while to pull the troops because as Micheal emphasized earlier "America just began an agreement of security pact with Iraq" meaning that the process has just begun and may take awhile. Furthermore, in my opinion I believe that troops won't be pulled out for a while because I heard that it would take a long time for the Americans to help restablish the government which is full of coruption going on.

No comments: